We are driven to find new and better ways to make more of a place’s assets
Vandewalle & Associates is a guild-like collection of highly talented masters with diverse expertise in economic strategy, planning, design, energy systems, food and water systems, redevelopment, architecture, marketing, and real estate.
Our purpose is to impact lives and bring positive change by rebuilding places, cities and economies to foster inclusion and equity, better living experiences, new jobs, and higher quality of life. We are driven to find new and better ways to uncover new opportunities, making more of each place’s assets and resources than was thought possible.
What sets us apart is our deep expertise with evolving mid-size Midwestern communities – it’s here that our unique combination of passions, multi-disciplinary skills and value-added expertise can have the greatest impact.
- Uncovering place-based- and emerging-market-opportunities
- Identifying and planning economically viable, catalytic projects with a bold vision
- Managing projects, unlocking funding, and implementing the vision for the greatest impact
When we opened our Third Ward office between Milwaukee’s river and Great Lake, we did so with great purpose. This lively gem of urban revival is a laboratory for issues facing many urban and coastal centers. (find out more)
- Shifting industrial economies
- Rebuilding “fresh coast” communities
- Bioag and biotechnology
- Knowledge workers
- Intellectual property development
- Technology transfer